Your bankruptcy case progresses in steps, beginning with the first day you step into our office. We will draft all your bankruptcy papers
and make sure that all necessary documentation is made available. You will always be involved in the process so that you know exactly
the status of your case. At the office of Attorney R. Joshua Brown
, we try to make this process as easy for you as possible.
Bankruptcy Basics Overview
- All About The Meeting Of Creditors
- Bankruptcy Secrets
- Filing Your Case
- How To Be Prepared For Your Meeting Of Creditors
- How Long Your Case Takes To Complete
- Most People Keep All Their Property
- Pre-Filing Certification
- There Is No Minimum Amount Of Debt Required For
- There Is Credit After Bankruptcy
- You Don’t Need To Be Broke To File For Bankruptcy
- Your Spouse Does not Have To File Bankruptcy With You
At any time feel free to contact our office
. We realize that going through bankruptcy
can be a stressful process
and want to reassure you that we're here to help. Call us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Call 419-884-0655 today for bankruptcy services.